Day at leisure for individual exploring.
Vis Island Excursion from Hvar:
- Vis Island, island of secrets. After 40 years of isolation, Vis reopened its doors in 1989. As one of most secret military base, this islands hides numerous secrets of former Yugoslavia and natural mircales, such as bay of
Stiniva, Blue & Green cave, Queen’s cave and “Monk seal cave”.
Other tips of the day to explore Hvar:
- Underwater wine cellar in Sveta Nedjelja
- Hvar bike tour
- Finish day with a dinner in abandoned village Malo Grablje near Hvar Town where Berti Tudor (a descendant of the Tudors dynasty) will meet you in his Konoba Stori Komin. This year first lawyer of Barack Obama visited this konoba, saying that this is the place which has to visit also Obama by himself.
- Have a dinner in pristine village of Vrisnik and enjoy great Mediterranean food in Konoba Vrisnik.
- Vrboska Town (Dalmatian Venice) & Stari Grad (Old Town)
- Andro Tomic wine maker – try his Mali Plavac wine, as ‘’La Revue du vin de France’’, the respected wine magazine, distinguished his wine as being a benchmark for the future millennium.
Hvar, 3 nights