Breakfast at the hotel - After breakfast you will visit Kakheti which is the most important wine region in Georgia in quantitative, qualitative and even historic terms. Almost three-quarters of the country's wine grapes are grown here, on land that has been used for viticulture for thousands of years.
Today you will visit:
• Bodbe Monastery - Saint Nino's Nunnery
• Sighnaghi - Walking through the streets you will encounter old shops, bakery,"Dukan", wine and souvenir shops, cozy cafes, restaurants and small statues, the appearance of many of them exhausted from Pirosmani paintings: "Akim Donkey", "Girl with Umbrella" at the feet of girl lying dog of artist. If you do not look from the fortress where you can see the Alazani Valley and the majestic beauty of the mountains of the Caucasus, do not say that you know about the treasure – Kakheti
• Signaghi Museum – It was established in 2007. It is the first high standard museum in Georgia. Sighnaghi Museum exhibits Archeology, Ethnography and Medieval expositions. It also exhibits 16 paintings by Niko Pirosmani;
• Then we shall visit village Gurjaani, where you will have lunch and wine tasting in Georgian family – wine house. You will also have mini culinary class in the family;
• Afterwards we’ll drive to Tsinandali estate with first winery in Georgia, founded by Alexander Chavchavadze in 19th century
• Back to Tbilisi for 4th overnight.
Tbilisi / 1 Night